Rio 2016 has inspired the athlete in as all. From swimming pools and tennis courts, to your own private football pitch, we look at properties that are fit for an Olympic gold medalist.
- This 9 bedroom house in Hampstead Garden Suburb, London, has “exceptional leisure facilities” with a swimming pool, gym, sauna, changing room, treatment room as well as an amazing cinema room and bar and has recently sold for over £37 million.
- As well as two acres of gardens, this 7 bed magnificent Grade II listed Victorian mansion in Wimbledon has a tennis court fit for the next Andy Murray.
- Private paddocks and stables, as well as first class training facilities are a must if you want to emulate Nick Skelton’s impressive equestrian skills. This estate in Gloucestershire would offer it all.
- Set in 257 acres of land, this estate in Oxfordshire has it’s own private golf course – as well as a series of 3 lakes, paddocks and parkland that makes Edinburgh’s botanics look small comparison.
- Michael Jordan’s Chicago home is the ultimate in sports star luxury – Jordan’s mansion is 56,000 square feet and includes nine bedrooms, an NBA sized basketball court, a weight room, pool, and a tennis court.