For a limited period only, McQueen Legal are offering new clients a free Home Report.
For those not familiar with the buying and selling process, the Home Report has been a legal requirement for almost all properties that are for sale in Scotland, and gives prospective buyers information about the condition and value of the property.
Don't delay, get in touch today to take advantage of our Summer special offer.
Terms & Conditions:
- Instruct McQueen Legal before 1st October 2017
- Property marketing to commence by 31st October 2017
You will refund the cost of the Home Report if:
- You remove your property from the market;
- You change agents;
- You refuse an offer equivalent to 100% of Home Report Valuation
- You will give us a period of at least 9 months of sole agency to sell your property;
- You will accept our advice on price of the property;
- You will accept the valuation provided by the Home Report surveyors;
- You will offer Open Viewings at least once a week during the marketing period unless otherwise agreed with us;
- You will pay the £18 upload fee to ESPC and their registration fee along with any costs of refreshing the Home Report.